Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I don't want to grow up

Katya told me the other day that she doesn't want to grow up because grown ups don't have any fun. So then Alex and I were trying to tell her last night about all the fun things that grown ups get to do and we couldn't really come up with many. Alex said that he has fun playing video games, but then so does Katya. Then he said that is fun for parents to watch their children grow up to which Katya have him a totally bored look. I can see how that would sound boring :) As for me, I have had a hard time coming up with all the fun things that you get to do as adults but despite that you couldn't pay me enough to be a kid again. Why is that?

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want to be a kid again either. I would hate to learn those life lessons all over. I also hated people telling me what to do all the time. Ahh! It is nice to be an adult, it doesn't stop people from telling me what to do but at least now I don't have to listen.

    ReplyDelete