I know that some of the other people that have come over here have said this, but after a while every day here seems like you are living the same day over and over and over and over....
Today was one of those days. We got up at, went and picked up Katya, walked down main street to the sandwich shop where Katya has made friends with the lady that runs it (she has to go and say "hi" to her every time we pass by), came back to the apartment, slept a while (I am coming down with a cold and took a Nyquil - since I didn't bring any Dayquil - and was dead tired all day as a result), took Katya back to the orphanage, and then walked to the store. Our excitement today was that we went to the notary today, instead of Thursday. Woohoo!
It has been so hot here the last couple of days and you all are having such rainy, cool weather back in Utah (from what I hear) that I am jealous. The apartment we are in is not air conditioned and up until about yesterday this wasn't too big of a deal. However, it has gotten hotter and it makes you really not want to move much.
Alex is really leaving tomorrow, as it really is Thursday, and is supposed to be packing. However, he is avoiding this by playing a game of "speed" with Allie, doing Sudoku, etc.
One more day down, five to go...
Oh and to think you had to relieve Wednesday twice!! Hang in there. I know this feels like forever! Thanks for TWO posts today!
ReplyDelete