We do not have internet in our apartment and after several attempts to try to find a place with internet, Elena finally walked me down to the cafe below us and got me on-line. I am eating an omelet and drinking a $5 glass of apple juice. Alex and Allie are off with Elena going to that famous church with all the dead people in the basement (that was not a very reverent way to put it - sorry!) and my mom is back at the apartment with Tony. My mom, Tony, Katya, and I will go see the church on our way back through Kiev on our way home, since we can't all fit in the car today and that seems to be a sight that we can't miss.
I will keep blogging (I know you are anxiously waiting, Wendy :)), and hopefully in our apartment in Dniprod....(I don't know how to spell it) we will have an internet connection.
Tonight we are taking the night train to Dnipro...and tomorrow we will get to see Katya! I am so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment