Your pictures say it all. Wow! These are great and tell so much by looking at them. We got through all 499! :-) If you click on the picture, it will open up the Picassa album and let you see more than one. Great pics, great photographer.
It's been fun to follow your daily journey and read about your experiences. Katya looks so happy. Is she excited for the loooooong plane ride back to America? :-)
We continue to pray that things go well for you. Everyday is another day closer, and it's only about a week until you head home!
Great pics! I think you described Anna (the lawyer) perfectly! I so wanted to take a few pictures of her outfits to show my girls. One she wore looked like a black parachute but she had accessorized with lots of white fake pearls and of course lots of makeup. I'm thoroughly enjoying your journey, thanks for blogging so we can follow along!
Your pictures say it all. Wow! These are great and tell so much by looking at them. We got through all 499! :-) If you click on the picture, it will open up the Picassa album and let you see more than one. Great pics, great photographer.
ReplyDeleteIt's been fun to follow your daily journey and read about your experiences. Katya looks so happy. Is she excited for the loooooong plane ride back to America? :-)
We continue to pray that things go well for you. Everyday is another day closer, and it's only about a week until you head home!
Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI think you described Anna (the lawyer) perfectly! I so wanted to take a few pictures of her outfits to show my girls. One she wore looked like a black parachute but she had accessorized with lots of white fake pearls and of course lots of makeup.
I'm thoroughly enjoying your journey, thanks for blogging so we can follow along!