Alex is suffering withdrawals from being cut off from my blog and he wrote this and told me I could post it “when I felt like it”. I realized it was very mean of me to tell him he couldn’t post on my blog, so I will post it and in the future he can write stuff for my blog but I may just post it as it is – which will drive him crazy because he always makes me edit and correct his grammatical errors!
When we first got here we got some large containers of water. At home 80-90% of our liquids are water. When we first tasted the water, we could tell it had chemicals and shortly thereafter Annie realized it was giving her headaches. Tony was also having issues he had never had, like not wanting to drink his bottles well, having diarrhea, and as a result getting a diaper rash that was very sore for him – poor little guy! We later found a water that tasted more natural, Bonaqua. We have been using this since and Tony has gotten better but not a 100%. Annie has been missing ice so she decided to freeze some of the smaller bottles of Bonaqua. When we tried to drink them today they tasted of chemicals. I realized the water had frozen but the chemicals obviously don’t. So in conclusion, I don’t believe they have any natural water in this country and Annie is not going to get her ice cubes. Darn!
I've never been so grateful for water, ice, and our plumbing as I am right now. I hope you guys are able to hang in there until you get home. What was that picture of the toilet with the papers on it?
ReplyDelete